Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween is All About Recycling!

It's Halloween, and you know what that means....costume buying time. And I will admit that I had a hard time convincing myself that I should buy a new costume since I was pretty certain that we would only make it to a handful of houses before Izzie hit the "walking-and-new-people" wall.

Last year Izzie was a puppy dog and in a spotted snowsuit. Perfect for our chilly northern October weather. So perfect, that we decided to recycle! I knitted up some cow ears and a cow tail, sewed them on and we were in business.

Getting ready.

Cow tights are a must.

Leaving with a make-up-ed nose and refusing to put her hat on.

Getting some help down the stairs.

First house. (Can you see the tail?) She was shy until the candy hit the bottom of her bag. And then.....

All smiles!

She didn't last for long, so we headed home after 20 minutes.

The aftermath. She loooooves Cheezies.

And now she's full of junk food and beans! Way past her bedtime with no end in sight. Hope all of you are having and have had a wonderful Halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment