Friday, November 6, 2009

Installation Art

I was quietly checking my e-mail while Izzie started her first piece. I watched as she piled and piled a stuffed animal wall between us.....do you think she's trying to tell me something?

Piece #1 Titled: Stuffed Animals in a Row to Block Me From Mommy

Here she is hard at work on her first piece.

To get these photos, I moved from the table to our couch seat....and the artist moved with me.

Imagine my surprise when I discovered that my artiste was not finished.

Piece #2 Titled: That's What You Think
Had lots of fun showing Izzie how a cup sits on a saucer during our tea party yesterday. (I didn't think she was paying attention since she was more interested in pouring imaginary tea into the sugar bowl.) When I came downstairs after putting her to bed for the night, I saw that she had been listening, but had a different perspective. That's my girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment