Thursday, June 4, 2009

Our New Car Has Arrived!

Note: This is not a product review. My family and I have received no compensation for this post and we paid for the bike with our hard earned (car write off) cash.

It's here! It's finally here!! Our beautiful bakfiets bike has arrived. And it sure is pretty...

Is that a banana in your bike, or are you happy to see me?

Phil stayed home for part of the day to be here for the delivery. (Getting a 100 pound bike off a FedEx truck? Not easy.) And then once we had our hands on it, we were off. We took a few test drives...and then we packed Izzie in and rode to the bakery.

She was so comfortable, she took off her socks and shoes!

Tall Grass Prairie Bakery...mmmm cookies time.

It was raining the whole time we were out. The handy canopy kept Izzie dry and warm. Now all I want to do is keep biking!

P.S. June! It's raining! I've got my eye on you....the evil, hairy, squinty eye!

No comments:

Post a Comment