Monday, February 22, 2010

Dresses

It's almost that time of year again. Yup, wedding season will soon be upon us. And this season both Izzie and I have been called upon. I will be a Matron of Honour (sob! I can't be called a maid anymore) and Izzie will be a Flower Girl with her cousin W.

Last week I went to pick out my dress. And anyone who truly knows me knows that shopping for clothes is a special level of hell for me. Flat butt, round tummy, bodacious tah-tahs. It's not fun. But the lovely bride, she let every bridesmaid(matron) pick out her own dress. Now that is an awesome bride if you ask me!

Then today, we went flower girl dress shopping. Little girl dresses! Bliss. Here are the highlights:

So regal looking, then you notice the purple and green socks poking out from the bottom.

Just so sweet! This is the colour that B. the bride is looking for. Goes so well with Izzie's complexion if I do say so myself.

And this is when it started to go down hill. In the form of Daddy-hold-my-hand-while-I-climb-up-and-down-and-Mommy-tries-to-make-sure-that-I-don't-rip-the-dress.

Who cares if we don't end up getting any of these dresses. Just going and trying them on with my little one was fun enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment