Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Busy Kitchen

A lot has happened in the last little while. Izzie was struck down with a stomach bug that took forever to bugger off, my birthday passed with a tired, ucky (and cuddly) toddler on my chest and good company/food/drink, and we all were kept busy with spring planting.

And while all of this has been going on, our kitchen has been the busiest place in the house.
My two yellow bowls, whom I love, love, love. One with rye dough, one with baguette dough. One from Phil for Christmas(?) and one I bought for myself at our local antique store. Izzie loves the green star. And of course my tea, warming itself on the element.

Phil's second beer attempt. His first attempt was a rousing success. We hope to be able to support our love of beer for many years to come! (I help cap the bottles....when I don't snap the necks)

And lastly, full watering cans. We all love our new little garden. So far it has only onions but I hope to plant potatoes and tomatoes soon. And then, bring on canning season!

Hope you are all enjoying your spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment