Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Sunshine

The sun has been shining for a few days now, and we just can't get enough of it. All of us, including the cats!

Our snow is almost completely gone. So much that Izzie and I went to the park today. And stayed for a while! Oh it was glorious. Then we headed home....ran over a broken beer bottle and got a flat tire. And then I stepped in dog poop while walking home. But since today is baking day it turned into a great day with delicious homemade pizza and apple crisp. Nom!

Link time!
Trying to get someone to watch this movie with me. Anyone? Anyone? Oh, and to drink French red wine while we do...

I used to be a theatre geek. I would perform a 3 hour show (sometimes as the lead, sometimes not.) for two weeks and be so wiped and gross by the end of it. This just blows my mind. Never mind the audience, what about the actors?

I want to try this recipe...and this one.

Everybody else seems to be talking about this video, so I will too.

My dream kitchen.

I have been looking for a new purse for a long, long time. I could never afford this or have the patience to make it, but a girl can dream.

Because of my friend C, I am now addicted to the show Bones. Nards.

And lastly, tomorrow is St. Patricks Day. Here's a few tunes to get you through.

No comments:

Post a Comment