Sunday, October 3, 2010

This summer has been the busiest in recent history. With trips, multiple weddings and a desperate need to get outside..this blog has suffered.

I could always feel that slight guilt over not having posted anything. Not taking many pictures. Not having anything of interest to post. And then I would move on.

It's been difficult for me since my father's passing to post anything. He was my main motivation to post and take pictures as often as possible. I wanted him to feel like he was a part of Izzie's life. And so I fell into a bit of a blog-slump.

But now I feel that after my summer of non-bloggyness (yes, I did just make that up) and rest that I want to start up again. So thank you for your constant check ups and sorry for the wait!

Lots of love,
Ally

No comments:

Post a Comment